If you have ever been an LBAW member, we likely have a membership profile in our database.
You have the option of selecting a recurring or non-recurring membership. If you select a recurring membership, your credit card will be billed automatically on January 1st and you will not have to apply to renew your membership on an annual basis, until your credit card information is no longer current.
Below are instructions on how to renew your membership using the LBAW website. There are both a video tutorial as well as step by step instructions.
1. Login to your LBAW account. Click on the Login button on the top right corner of the homepage
2. Once you are on the login page, enter your username and password. Your username is the email that you used to sign up with LBAW (email the V.P. of membership if you don’t know which email is linked to your membership account).
3. If you don’t remember your password, go ahead and use the “Forgot password” link to reset it.
4. At the password recovery screen you will have to enter your email and the captcha code. The reset link will be sent to the email address that you entered.
5. Once you have reset your password and log in, your name will appear on the top of the webpage.
6. Click on your name and you will be directed to your membership Profile page.
7. Click on the “Renew until 01 Jan 2018” button.
8. Review your profile information and make any necessary changes. Once you are done, press “Update and Next”.
9. Confirm the information on the next screen and click “Confirm”.
10. You will be directed to your profile page and it will show that you have an invoice due and you can pay online by clicking the “Pay online” button.
11. You will be directed to the secure payment page where you can enter your credit card information and press “Pay Now”.
12. LBAW accepts Mastercard and Visa. Payments are processed through Authorize.net. Authorize.net is leading internet payment gateway service, rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau.
13. If you have signed up during the year end special, please send an email to the V.P. of Membership so that the renewal date for your membership can be changed. The V.P. of Membership can be reached at [email protected].
It is helpful to update your membership profile every time you have a major life event, especially when you make a career change. LBAW will continue to send email messages to your old email unless you tell us that you have new contact information.
Thank you for your continued support of LBAW.
If you experience technical difficulties, or if you prefer paying by check, you may download our Membership Application by clicking on the following links:
Complete the application and mail it back to us at the following address, together with the appropriate membership fee:
Latina/o Bar Association of Washington
P.O. Box 21134
Seattle, WA 98111
If you have any questions concerning membership, please contact the V.P. of Membership at [email protected].
LBAW’s membership refund Policy
The Latina/o Bar Association of Washington (LBAW) reserves the right to refuse or cancel a membership in the LBAW at any time and for any reason.
If LBAW refuses a new or renewing membership, the applicant will be offered a refund for the remainder of their membership dues at the time of termination, calculated on a monthly pro rata basis.
If a member cancels his/her membership for any reason within 30 days of joining or renewing, they will be eligible to receive a full refund of their membership fee, minus a $25 service fee.
Cancellation will be accepted by fax, email, or in writing, and must be time stamped or post marked by the stated cancellation deadline.
All refund requests must be made by the member or the credit card holder, and must include the member’s name and credit card number (if applicable).
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.
The above policies apply to all LBAW membership unless otherwise noted.